Buy JeoTrop 191AA Somatropin in Canada Online
Somatropin is a form of human growth hormone important for the growth of bones and muscles.
Somatropin is used to treat growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone. This includes people with chronic kidney failure, Noonan syndrome, Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes. Somatropin is also used to prevent severe weight loss in people with AIDS, or to treat short bowel syndrome.
Benefits of JeoTrop Somatropin
- HGH promotes and increases the synthesis of new protein tissues, such as in muscle recovery or repair. This is the way new muscle is built.
- Recent research suggests its involvement in the metabolism of body fat and its conversion to energy sources. Tests were conducted in obese people, and medical use in treating obesity was proven beyond a doubt. Some pros have used GH as a way of maintaining and increasing lean mass while dieting for years.
- It improves the sleeping pattern, makes for fewer unintended awakenings and betters REM-stage sleep.
- HGH produces more energy
- It may improve sexual performance
- It builds stronger bones
- Improves the quality and duration of heart and kidneys
Direction of Use
Dosage and duration of treatment are to be decided by the specialist according to the needs of the patient.
Patients with growth hormone deficiency
The recommended subcutaneous or intramuscular dosage is 0.18 mg/kg of body weight (0.48 iu/kg) per week, approximately equivalent to 12 iu/m2 per week. The weekly dosage is to be decided into either 3 intramuscular injections or 6 to 7 subcutaneous injections.
Reconstitution of the JeoTrop bottle
Reconstitute Jeotrop only with the proper Backteriostatic Water diluent.
- Remove and throw away the stoppers of the bottle of Jerotrop and Bacteriostatic Water. Clean the rubber covering of the bottles with cotton wad soaked in alcohol.
- Pull out the plunger of the syringe and insert the needle into the Jeotrop vial. This will remove the vacuum of the vial. Remove the needle of the vial and replace the plunger.
- Inject 1-2mL of bacteriostatic water into the bottle containing the freeze-dried powder, directing the flow of the liquid towards the sides of the bottle. Then shake the bottle with a gently rotating movement until the contents are dissolved. If there is some residues, let the solution rest in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Tap the spot chosen for the injection gently with one finger.
- Carefully clean the area with a cotton wad, which had been soaked in alcohol, making a circular movement, moving from the inside of the circle outward.
- Subcutaneous injections. Stabalize the skin between the thumb and the index finger and raise an ample portion of the skin. Holding the needle at 90-degree angle to the spot chosen for the injection, insert the entire needle into the skin. Slowly inject the solution. Remove the needle quickly, exerting pressure on the place chosen for injection with a dry gauze pad or cotton wad. Rub for several seconds. Destroy the syringe.
Special notes for storage
Store the reconsitued Jeotrop at +2 degrees Celsius to +8 degrees Celcius. Keep the diluent and hte reconsititued product from freezing. If reconstitued with Bacteriostatic Water, the product may be kept for 14 days without signifcant loss of properties.